- Car parking
- Disabled car parking space
- Automatic door at the main entrance
- Disabled toilet on ground and first floor
- Lift to first floor
- Induction loop available for the hard of hearing
- Baby changing facility on ground floor
- Baby-feeding room available
- Interpretation and translation services in person or by phone for patients who do not speak English. Please let us know if you need this service when booking an appointment
The Practice is committed to providing a safe, comfortable enviroment where patients and staff can feel confident that best practice is being followed at all times and the safety of everyone is of paramount importance.
All patients are entitled to have a chaperone present if they so choose. This chaperone can be a family member or friend. On occasions you may prefer a formal chaperone to be present, i.e a clinical member of staff.
Wherever possible we would ask you to make this request at the time of booking your appointment so arrangements can be made and your appointment is not delayed in any way. Where this is not possible we will endeavour to provide a formal chaperone at the time of the request. However occasionally it may be necessary to reschedule your appointment.
Please note we are unable to provide a chaperone during Saturday clinics
Your healthcare professional may also require a chaperone to be present for certain consultations.